Manager Trainee position that leads into Store Manager once training is completed. 6-12 month paid training program with global grocery chain
MANAGER TRAINEE POSITION SUMMARY
Essential Job Functions
1. Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service.
2. Skill of operating a cash register efficiently and accurately.
3. Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product,
weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
4. Ability to operate equipment including electric and manual hand jacks, floor scrubber and
5. Ability to perform general cleaning duties to maintain store standards for cleanliness.
6. Knowledge of and ability to interpret and/or apply store operating policies and procedures.
7. Skill of verbal and written communication.
8. Skill of performing basic administrative duties such as filing, filling out forms, counting and
basic arithmetic equations.
9. Ability to follow instruction and give attention to detail.
10. Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
11. Ability to supervise store personnel by guiding performance to assure the quality and
completion of work assignments.
12. Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job
performance of store personnel.
13. Ability to organize, prioritize and complete activities to maximize the total time available.
14. Ability to establish and execute plans and goals.
15. Knowledge of and ability to utilize store computers and related software.
Benefits Group major medical plan
Three sick days per year
Retirement 5% of gross wages up to $2,000 annually; vesting as set forth in the plan.
Requirements: At least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent
Must be able to accommodate the operational schedule of the store including shifts scheduled
between 5 a.m. and 10 p.m., seven days a week.
may be required to handle and sell alcoholic beverages, and meet any state and local
requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages